- To guarantee your reservation a deposit is required.
- Deposit of one half total stay due at time of reservation.
- Balance of the stay is due 30 days prior to arrival. If your reservation is made within 30 days of your arrival date, the entire balance of the reservation is due as the deposit.
- A refundable pet deposit of $100 is applied for first time visiting dogs. The deposit is returned by check within 10 days of your stay if there is no damage or additional cleaning in the cabin. You will be notified within 48 hours if there is a deduction in your deposit. If no damage, the deposit is not applied for subsequent stays.
- Printed rates for cabins are based on up to four people (except Libby’s, P. Patty’s and Fisher’s which are based on 6 people and Bo’s Hideaway, which is based on 5 people).
- Each additional person is $30 per night.
- Rates include 2 dogs per cabin. Any additional dogs will require a one time $25 extra dog fee per dog.
- Barkwells will not refund or prorate for early check-outs.
- Rates are subject to a 6.75% NC tax and a 5% Henderson County Occupancy Tax.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Check ins are not accepted on holidays of July 4, Thanksgiving, December 25 or January 1
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.