Reservation Policies Download Registration Form DEPOSIT
- To guarantee your reservation a deposit is required. A reservation is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation email directly from Barkwells.
- Deposit of one half total stay due at time of reservation.
- Balance of the stay is due 30 days prior to arrival. If your reservation is made within 30 days of your arrival date, the entire balance of the reservation is due as the deposit.
- A refundable pet deposit of $100 plus tax is applied for first time visiting dogs and people. The deposit is returned by check within 10 days of your stay if there is no damage or additional cleaning in the cabin. You will be notified within 48 hours if there is a deduction in your deposit. If no damage, the deposit is not applied for subsequent stays.
- Maximum occupancy is 2 for 1 bedroom, 4 for a 2 bedrooms, and 6 for a two+ bedroom home.
- Each additional person is $30 per night.
- Rates include 2 dogs per cabin. Any additional dogs will require a $25 extra dog fee per dog per visit.
- Barkwells does not refund or prorate for early check-outs.
- Rates are subject to a 6.75% NC tax and a 5% Henderson County Occupancy Tax.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Check in time is 3:00pm and checkout is 10:30 am. Early check in or late check out is only available with prior approval.
- Check in is not available on July 4, Thanksgiving, December 25 or January 1
PAYMENT We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. CANCELLATION POLICY Travel insurance is advisable and available when making your reservation through barkwells.com or through your own provider.
- Deposit refunded less $50 admin fee for cancellation 30 days or more prior to arrival.
- 1/2 balance refunded for cancellation 15-29 days prior to arrival.
- No refund if reservation cancelled within 14 days of arrival.
- Guest can request that deposit be retained for future booking within 12 months, if cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to arrival to avoid the $50 admin fee.